At Missio Church, we exist, for the glory of God to give every man, woman and child the repeated opportunity to see, hear and respond to the gospel of Jesus. In Missio Kids we take that last part - the child - very seriously.
Missio Kids exists, for the glory of God, to assist parents in equipping children to be passionate disciples of Jesus. Each Sunday in Missio Kids, through qualified volunteers and gospel centered curriculum, we strive to provide a safe environment where Children, birth thru 6th grade, can experience the love of God, learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and, by God’s grace, begin a “personal" relationship with Him. As Children respond to the gospel we desire to help them develop that relationship and learn to:
- KNOW: Passionately Pursue God on their own
- GROW: Steward their lives for God’s glory
- SHOW: Display the Fruit of the Spirit
- SERVE: Use their Gifts for God’s mission
- SHARE: Share God’s story of Grace with others